With the “PROJECT ECOSYSTEM” we wanted to make our contribution to the solution of the strong problem, developing a system to recycle the plastic going to garbage dump through transforming our production process to obtain one of the noblest products that man has ever conceived: the brick. (Technically called one way formwork)
Our patented brick allows to build houses with a high standard of technology, quickly and at very low cost.
The science in the service of man to realize one of his greatest aspirations, have a house in respect of that which is the home of all: our beloved Earth.
A HOME FOR ALL
Low cost thanks to the industrialization of the process and materials.
Achieve “a low-cost” means to pay attention to more details and more precisely on the materials used, the possibility of transferring the materials in a small space , the total lack of specific means of transport (i.e. cranes) and skilled manpower on site for the construction of housing units. The main material used by Presanella is plastic, is used to produce all the pieces that make up the house ranging from the formwork, the igloo, the types of bricks used to build the main building structure and the trusses, purlins and beams aimed to support the roof cover. All the pieces are internationally patented by Presanella as well as properties are the molds for the production of each component.
Advantages of our system:
- Modular Kit with reduction weights, volume and packaging
- Speed and simplicity of construction
- Substantial reduction of the various building materials
- Limited use of concrete and iron armor into the foundations
- Reduced use skilled manpower
- Easy transport and consequent logistic cost reduction
- No necessity of heavy means of transport and loading
- Important reductions of risk of injuries on yard work